I got a bounce-back on my reply, so here are the answers to your questions.
1. are you ok with lace down the instep of a sock?
I’d love it.
2. do you prefer a long toe or a short toe?
No preference on toes.
3. grafting or pull through loops at end?
4. favourite snack/sweet/treat?
Honestly, anything would be great. I’m not a chocoholic, and I don’t really eat hard candy (my parents really had very few cavities to deal with), but anything that I can’t get here would be good. I really like regional things. In MD, there are some brands of potato chips that they only sell on the eastern seaboard. I love to try things like that.
5. favourite keepsake from places you visit? (i.e. yarn, magnet, postcard, etc.)
I’m a scrapbooker, so I like to get things like postcards that I can save as a memento. And of course, yarn is always good.
6. favourite smells?
vanilla is a favorite scent
7. any colours you like besides the reds?
blues, purples, greens , golds, white, grey, browns
8. so…..why 52 (or if i read this correctly 104) pairs of socks this year?
The 52 Pair Plunge is a challenge to make 52 Pairs of socks over the course of 52 weeks. They can be baby socks, anklets, or whatever you want. There’s a blog for all the participants at http://5pairplunge.blogspot.com
9. are you totally excited for the harry potter book/movie coming out?
I can’t wait for the book, it’s already ordered. As for the movie, i live on a military base in europe, and i don’t have a car. I might not see the movie until it comes out on DVD
10. allergic to any pets or foods or random stuff?
No allergies. I love dogs, in fact, but can’t have one where I live.